On May 20th 2017, Chris Burkard will be leading a collaborative photo workshop in Pismo Beach at Chris Burkard Studio. This 1-day workshop will go from 8:00am-6:00pm and be oriented towards intermediate to advanced photographic topics. Participants will learn in depth color correction techniques, methods for approaching commercial photography, and image archiving procedures.
Following a group session format, students are encouraged to ask questions at all times which enables an organic and spontaneous atmosphere. See below for more information on curriculum and to reserve your spot!
Here is a breakdown of what I will be diving into:
1. Introduction - Who you are and what brought you here?
2. Open Discussion about Style and Composition
3. Technical approach to gear / packing for trips and commercial jobs.
4. Water Photography - How to capture images in the water and operate a waterhousing.
5. Business of photography - How to work with magazines and brands.
6. Utilizing Social Media to build your brand and expand your influence.
7. Image Backups and Post Processing.