On December 17, 2016, Chris Burkard will be leading a collaborative photo workshop in Pismo Beach at Chris Burkard Studio. This 1-day workshop will go from 8:00am-6:00pm and cover a wide array of topics from photographic theory to in depth business practices. Following a group session format, students are encouraged to ask questions at all times which enables an organic and spontaneous atmosphere. See below for more information on curriculum and to reserve your spot!
Lunch included with Workshop
Saturday December 17, 2016
Chris Burkard Studio
271 B 5 Cities Dr. Pismo Beach CA, 93449
Here is a breakdown of what I will be diving into:
1. Introduction - Who you are and what brought you here?
2. Open Discussion about Style and Composition
3. Gear - My theory on the gear I use and why I use it.
4. Water Photography - How to capture images in the water.
5. Business of photography - How to work with magazines and brands.
6. Utilizing Social Media to build your brand.
7. Image Backups and Post Processing.