On March 25th 2017, Chris Burkard will be leading a collaborative photo workshop in Pismo Beach at Chris Burkard Studio. This 1-day workshop will go from 8:00am-6:00pm and be oriented towards everyone who is just getting their feet wet in the world of photography.
From learning about the functions of your camera, to how to use natural light, to editing imagery, the goal is for everyone to come with questions and leave with the ability to compose and shoot beautiful photographs.
See below for more information on curriculum and to reserve your spot!
Here is a breakdown of what I will be diving into:
1. Introduction - Who you are and what brought you here?
2. Photographic theory and basic camera mechanics
3. Camera settings
4. Gear: discussion about what is necessary and what is nonessential
5. Utilizing Social Media to be positively impactful.
6. Basic digital workflow for importing images and editing