On October 21st 2017, Chris Burkard will be leading a collaborative photo workshop in Pismo Beach at Chris Burkard Studio. This 1-day workshop will go from 8:00am-6:00pm and be oriented towards photographic post processing. More specifically, participants will learn about all processes after the image has been shot using programs such as Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and Photomechanic. Basic knowledge of these programs is strongly encouraged! From image organization and archiving to various approaches to photo editing, the goal is for everyone to work towards developing their aesthetic and learn about different visual styles.
Following a group session format, students are encouraged to ask questions at all times which enables an organic and spontaneous atmosphere. See below for more information on curriculum and to reserve your spot!
Here is a breakdown of what I will be diving into:
1. Introduction - Who you are and what brought you here?
2. Open Discussion about image backups and archiving
3. Technical walk-through of data asset management
4. My approach to photo editing
5. Walk through of editing workflow
6. Processing imagery for print