On July 20th-22nd 2017, Chris Burkard will be leading an immersive adventure workshop through his home of Central California. This 3-day workshop is centered around shooting in the field while learning many of the techniques and strategies used to "get the shot".
The photography sessions will be supplementing with in-class learning modules and image critiques. Strict itinerary will be subject to change due to weather but potential locations include, but are not limited to:
Each day will be structured around the following schedule. A night exposure component will be included on one of the 2 nights.
6 - 8AM -- Morning Photoshoot
11AM - 2PM -- Learning modules at Chris Burkard Studio
4PM- 5PM -- Evening Photoshoot
The learning modules will cover the following topics:
- Shooting for a magazine, client or brand
- Social media tips and best practices.
- Photographic techniques and best practices
- Working with light / photo theory
- Editing in Lightroom
- Building your digital library
- Working with editors
- Building your personal brand
- How to optimize your camera
The following photographic activities will be built into the workshop and will include:
- Night exposure
- Continental breakfast (donuts, coffee, bagels, etc.)
- Lunch each day
- Personal, one-on-one photographic instruction in the field and guidance from Chris.
- Image review sessions and tips on processing your image files
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Overnight accommodations (2 nights in Pismo Beach, CA)